Save the Date: ZCN drinks
We will meet on Tuesday, 29 October, at Tibits Bistro (Falkenstrasse 12, just around the corner from the Opera house). Drop in anytime from 18:00 - 21:00 to meet fellow communicators and talk about all things communications! We have a table booked for us and look forward to meeting you. Please feel free to invite other communications colleagues in the Zurich area to join.
Add the event to your Google Calendar. We look forward to meeting you there!
Employee Engagement Seminar
The event will take place at Baur au Lac Hotel, Zürich on 11 November 2019 from 14:00 –17:30, followed by a networking reception.
Discover more about how employee engagement technology can improve efficiency
With insights from:
- Poppulo - Driving employee engagement through effective internal communications
- Tandem HR Solutions- Driving a high performance culture through crowdsourced feedback
- Peptalk - Re-imagine workplace performance to unlock the potential of your people and build a truly great place to work
- HireUp - Global employee referral solution - Implement, manage and automate.
If you would like to attend then please get in touch with Patrick Ramseyer, Partner at Poppulo
W2O EMEA Marketing Science Summit
The Zurich Communicators Network has been offered some complimentary delegate passes to the W2O EMEA Marketing Science Summit, which is taking place on 25th September 2019 from 11am to 3.30pm CEST (with registration from 10.45am onwards) at the FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich, Switzerland.
It will be an intimate gathering of top executives from across industries, and will provide a platform to engage with data analytics experts and diverse industry leaders, as they share tangible ideas for how we as individuals can use analytics to make a positive impact on the future of healthcare.
- Dr. Jamil El-Imad, Chief Scientist, NeuroPro
- Phil Norris, Global Head of Marketing & Analytics, VirtaMed
- Robert van Geffen, Global Head of B2B Digital & Activation, Philips Healthcare
- Fenna Gloggner, Director Strategic Initiatives, Healthcare Worldwide
- Moses Wooten, Sports Intelligence Analyst, UK Sport
- Rahul Kapoor, Chief Commercial Officer, MedicSpot
- Joerg Corsten, Global Medical Information, Roche
- Anne Nazemetz, Commercial Director, HealthMachine, Avegen
- Sam Knowles, Managing Director, Insight Agents
Check out the event agenda here, and don’t forget to RSVP through the link to guarantee your spot!
Our next ZCN networking apéro - Thursday July 18, 18:00 -20:30
For our second networking drinks we will be at Hiltl Langstrasse from 18:00 – 20:30. We will be in the backyard if the sun is shining or inside if it rains – feel free to drop in at any time!
Let us know you're coming by filling in the event doodle.
ZCN networking apéro - 6 June 2019
We will have our first networking drinks on Thursday, 6 June, at MASI wine bar in Zurich. Drop in anytime from 17.30 - 21.00 to meet others and talk about all things communications!
We have reserved some space for us in the bar area and look forward to meeting you.
You do not need to register for the event, however given this is the first time we meet it would be great if you could access our doodle to let us know if you plan to join – just as an indication of numbers for us.
Add the event to your Gmail calendar